Underpinning the 32Red investment case are:
- A popular, valuable online brand: the 32Red brand is recognised for customer satisfaction and first-class gaming entertainment.
- A focused business model: we partner with some of the leading providers of online gaming software available. This allows our team of online gaming experts to focus on what we are good at, including delivering innovative return on investment driven marketing campaigns to support our brands’ expansion; best-in-class customer service; and product innovation to our website and customer interface.
- A clear growth strategy: our strategy for delivering continued returns for all stakeholders is built on four pillars:
- Growing our brands in our core UK market
- Expansion in new regulated markets
- Continuing to put the customer first
- Appraising strategic M&A opportunities
- A regulated market focus: in FY15 80% of our revenue was generated from regulated markets, primarily the UK, but also notably Italy, where the Group is developing its presence and sees long term potential.
- A highly experienced, established management team: in an industry that is rapidly changing, consolidating and growing, experience is key and 32Red’s management team has more than 75 years’ knowhow in the gambling industry. They are led by Chief Executive Officer and founder, Ed Ware, who is the creative driving force behind the 32Red brand.
- Financial strength: a strong balance sheet and cash generative business model, supporting strong dividends.